Thank you for your business, this is confirmation that your booking was successful! You will receive a confirmation email with details of your booking.
Please read the below:
Our office is located at Unit 102, 5912-50th Street, Leduc, AB, T9E 0R6.
On arrival, drivers must check in for their session by texting their name to: +1 (833) 796-0089.
Alberta Rose Transport Compliance works to keep all staff, clients and visitors safe and so upon check in, all drivers will be sent a digital COVID-19 contact tracing form to complete before being invited into the office.
If any visitors answer yes to any of the following questions; appointments will be rescheduled.
1. In the last 10 days, have you experienced any of the following symptoms:
Fever and/or Chills
Cough or Barking Cough
Shortness of Breath
Decrease or loss of smell or taste
Runny or Stuffy nose (not related to seasonal allergies, being outside in the cold, or other pre-existing conditions)
Sore throat (Painful or difficulty swallowing - not related to post-nasal drip, acid reflux, or other known causes or conditions you already have)
Headache (Unusual, long-lasting - not related to tension-type headaches, chronic migraines, or other known causes or conditions you already have)
Muscles aches / joint pain (Unusual, long-lasting - not related to a sudden injury, fibromyalgia, or other known causes or conditions you already have)
Fatigue (Unusual tiredness, lack of energy - not related to depression, insomnia, thyroid dysfunction, or other known causes or conditions you already have)
Nausea or vomiting (Not related to irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety, menstrual cramps, or other known causes or conditions you already have)
2. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
3. In the last 10 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
4. Do you live with someone who is currently isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test, or because they have COVID-19 symptoms?
5. In the last 10 days have you identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, but doesn't live with you? (If you are fully vaccinated and not immune-compromised, you may answer this question as 'no'.)
If you have any questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to training your team member!